Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Close a door when leaving a location
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Send an email when door is opened or closed.
- Open a door when arriving at a location
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
Useful beam and Withings Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects motion.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- Noise has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects noise.
- An air quality alert has been raisedThis Trigger fires every time an air quality alert is raised by your Withings Home.
- Your Withings Home goes offlineThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home gets disconnected from the internet or is unplugged from the power outlet.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Change camera modeThis Action will change your Withings Home camera mode. To get more information about camera modes, you can go to your app Control Center.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together