Add a liked (favorited) tweet to buffer
Other popular Buffer workflows and automations
- Wordpress to Google Plus Page via Buffer
- YT to G+ via Buffer
- Buffer To Twitter
- RSS post to Google+ via Buffer
- Publish retweet with @
- Use Google Calendar to keep track of your Buffer posting schedule
- WP to Buffer
- Upload #Instagram Pictures to #Facebook, #Twitter, #LinkedIn, and #Google+
Useful Buffer and Pushover integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Send a Pushover notificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devices
- Add to BufferThis Action will add a post to Buffer. If your Buffer is full then the post will be skipped.
- Update a Pushover widgetThis action will update your Pushover widget/watch with new glance data.
- Add photo to BufferThis Action will add a photo to Buffer. If your Buffer is full then the post will be skipped.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together