Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Create Asana tasks from new Calendly events
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
- Create ClickUp tasks for new Calendly events scheduled
- Create Trello cards for new Calendly events
- Create AWeber subscribers for new Calendly invitees
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, add the person to my SurveyMonkey contacts
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
Useful Calendly and Sendie integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New post by youThis trigger fires when you make a new public post. Does not fire when you reply, re-post, or post to a room.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- New post to roomThis trigger fires when anyone posts to a specific room
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together