Create Asana tasks from new Calendly events
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- Send Slack messages for new Calendly events
- When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
- Create Salesforce leads from new Calendly events
- Send Slack messages for canceled Calendly events
- When a new event is scheduled in Calendly, send the user an email with Gmail
- Create ClickUp tasks for new Calendly events scheduled
- Create Zoom meetings for new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together