Park Husqvarna Automower when KNX weather station reports rain
Other popular Timberwolf Server workflows and automations
- Every month store the current counter reading of a Modbus energy meter to a Google speadsheet
- Switch on KNX lights when Roomba starts after dark
- Activate KNX controlled garden lights by Alexa
- Store yesterdays total steps counted by Fitbit to Timeseries for display via Grafana
- Send a Telegram message when water is detected by a sensor connected to a Timberwolf Server
- Blink home office lights if Fitbit goal is not archived by a specified time
- Open door with a Nuki smart lock when a user has been identified by a ekey fingerprint reader
- Pause Spotify playback if door bell connected to KNX was rang
Useful Timberwolf Server and Alexa Voice Monkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger Monkey (Routine)This action will trigger the Monkey you specify including any parameters you set. Use it to trigger Alexa routines!
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Display videoThis action will send a video to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Your videos must be in MP4 format, hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Display imageThis action will send an image to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Images must be hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Make announcementThis action will make an announcement on your Alexa/Echo device using the text you supply. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Text can be dynamic e.g. an ingredient from another IFTTT event or applet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together