Log how often your dishwasher runs
Other popular Home Connect Dishwasher workflows and automations
- Start dishwasher based on electricity prices
- Start charging when dishwasher finished
- Plant a tree every time I run my dishwasher
- Ask Alexa to start your favorite dishwasher program
- Switch ON Home Connect Dishwasher
- Blink your Christmas tree when your dishes are clean
- Add a new event to your Google Calendar when starting your dishwasher
- Get an SMS when your dishwasher cycle is complete
Useful Home Connect Dishwasher and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Dishwasher turned onThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher is turned on.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Dishwasher turned offThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher is turned off.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Cycle startsThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher cycle starts.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Cycle is completeThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher cycle is complete.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher door has been closed.
- Salt supply running lowThis trigger fires every time the salt supply is running low.
- Rinse aid supply running lowThis trigger fires every time the rinse aid supply is running low.
- History of dishwasher cycle startsThis query returns a list of when your dishwasher cycle started.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- History of cycle is completeThis query returns a list of when your dishwasher cycle was complete.
- History of when the dishwasher turned offThis query returns a list of when your dishwasher was turned off.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will start the selected dishwasher program.
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Start selected programThis action will start the dishwasher program that is currently selected on the appliance.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active dishwasher program.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Turn on dishwasherThis action will turn on your dishwasher.
- Turn off dishwasherThis action will turn off your dishwasher.
- Activate Silence on DemandThis action will activate Silence on Demand on your dishwasher*, which reduces the noise level to a minimum for up to 30 minutes*. Please note that not all programs supports Silence on Demand feature.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together