Google Assistant MyQ
Other popular MyQ workflows and automations
- If myQ garage door is opened, then turn on Kasa (door up) light [HS103(US)]
- When You Leave Home, Garage Door Closes
- When, "Garage Door" closes, turn off Smartthings Device.
- Ensure myQ Garage Door is Closed when system armed
- Log MyQ garage opening date and time to an iOS Calendar
- If myQ garage door is closed, then turn off Kasa (door down) light [HS103(US)]
- When Door is Opened Send a Custom Sound
- Flash Light When Garage Opened
Useful MyQ and Alexa Voice Monkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of Door closedThis query returns a list of times when a door was closed.
- My monkeysThis query returns a list of your current Monkeys.
- History of Door openingsThis query returns a list of events when a door was opened.
- History of lights turned onThis query returns a list of instances when a light was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger Monkey (Routine)This action will trigger the Monkey you specify including any parameters you set. Use it to trigger Alexa routines!
- Close doorThis action will close a garage door.
- Display videoThis action will send a video to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Your videos must be in MP4 format, hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Turn off lightThis action will turn off a light
- Display imageThis action will send an image to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Images must be hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Turn on lightThis action will turn on a light
- Make announcementThis action will make an announcement on your Alexa/Echo device using the text you supply. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Text can be dynamic e.g. an ingredient from another IFTTT event or applet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together