Other popular Caltrain workflows and automations
- Share Caltrain updates to a Slack channel
- Get the latest Caltrain news emailed to you
- Share Caltrain updates via Telegram
- Get a weekly digest of Caltrain news
- Tweet the latest Caltrain news
Useful Caltrain and AC Cloud Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New updateThis trigger fires when there's a new update from Caltrain.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of updatesThis query returns a list of updates from Caltrain.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together