C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and MyMilan integrations
Triggers (If this)
- CurtainsThis trigger fires if curtain status is changed.
- MyMilan TriggerThis trigger fires when MyMilan trigger activated.
- Door LockThis trigger fires if door lock status is changed.
- Door SensorThis trigger fires if door sensor status is changed.
- LightingThis trigger fires if the light status is changed.
- Motion SensorThis trigger fires if motion sensor status is changed.
- SirenThis trigger fires if siren status is changed.
- History of light status changesThis query returns a list of when the light status was changed.
- History of sirenThis query returns a list of if siren status was changed.
- History of door lock status changeThis query returns a list of when the door lock status was changed.
- History of door sensor status changesThis query returns a list of instances when door sensor status was changed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Door LockThis action will perform the door lock state change.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- MyMilan ScenesThis action will execute the scenes created in the MyMilan Application.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- LightingThis action will control the lights.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together