Get an email when DART publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular DART workflows and automations
- Get a notification when there's a DART rider alert during your weekday commute
- Get an email when there's a DART rider alert affecting your commute
- Notify the team when there's a DART delay during the morning commute
- Get notified when there's a rider alert on Dallas Streetcar during commute hours
- Get an email when a new DART Applet is published
- Get a Telegram message when there's a DART service alert during commuting hours
- Send an email when there's a DART delay on the commute home
Useful DART and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- New DART rider alertThis trigger fires when there is a new DART rider alert.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together