Rust smart alarm to Discord message
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- Send Discord message when I watch a movie
- Alexa + Discord
- Daily weather to Discord (C)
- If new Patreon Post, then post a rich message to a Discord channel
- Automatically create a Google Task for any new message pinned in Discord
- Automatically create a new Google Calendar event when there is a new pinned message in Discord
- Notify Discord of Letterboxd Log
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
Useful Discord and Harmony integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Start activityThis Action will start the Harmony Home activity you specify.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- End activityThis Action will end the Harmony Home activity you specify.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together