Share photos to Discord
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- If new Stream started on Twitch, then post announcement to Discord and Twitter
- Send the NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day to your Discord channel
- If new Patreon Post, then post a rich message to a Discord channel
- Add a new row to Google Sheets when there is a pinned message in Discord
- Message to Discord when you share a new video on YouTube
- Discord message when event begins
- Share instagram photos on Discord as embedded post
- If New tweet by specific user, then post a link to it in a Discord channel
Useful Discord and Lightform Cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together