Automatically post a message to Discord when specific Google Calendar events are starting
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- Daily weather to Discord (C)
- Share Reddit post to Discord
- Send the NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day to your Discord channel
- Automatically create a Google Task for any new message pinned in Discord
- Feed to channel
- Keep a record of all pinned message from a Discord channel
- Everytime a user you follow goes live on Twitch post a message to Discord
- Post your Twitter Tweets to Discord
Useful Discord and littleBits integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned OnThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit receives an input signal from another littleBits module.
- New pinned message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is pinned in a channel you select.
- Turned OffThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit's input goes from high to low.
- New message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is posted in a channel you select.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate OutputThis Action will activate the output of your cloudBit for 3 seconds.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Deactivate OutputThis Action will deactivate the output of your cloudBit.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
- Set Output LevelThis Action will set the output of your cloudBit to the specified level for the specified length of time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together