Automatically post a message to Discord when specific Google Calendar events are starting
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- Discord message when event begins
- Post new videos by a specific YouTube channel on Discord
- If Stream going live for Any, then post a rich message to a channel
- If new Patreon Post, then post a rich message to a Discord channel
- Post rich messages in Discord for new Google Forms responses
- If New tweet by specific user w/ hashtag, then post a link to it in a discord channel
- Share IGN PC articles to my Discord channel
Useful Discord and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- New pinned message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is pinned in a channel you select.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- New message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is posted in a channel you select.
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
Actions (Then that)
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together