If Stream going live for Any, then post a rich message to a channel
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- Everytime a user you follow goes live on Twitch post a message to Discord
- Post your Twitter Tweets to Discord
- Google Calendar Event notification going to Discord
- Add pinned Discord messages to Akiflow as tasks
- Create An event on Discord (with sesh bot)
- Automatically post a message to Discord when specific Google Calendar events are starting
- Share YouTube video to Discord
- Message to Discord when you share a new video on YouTube
Useful Discord and WiSPLICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A session was updatedThis trigger fires when a station owned by this user has a session opened or closed.
- New pinned message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is pinned in a channel you select.
- A session was startedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user starts a session on the specified station.
- New message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is posted in a channel you select.
- A session was stoppedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user stops a session on the specified station.
Actions (Then that)
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together