Kasa On by Location Temperature
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Kasa Off by Location Temperature
- If myQ garage door is opened, then turn on Kasa (door up) light [HS103(US)]
- Turn on a device when entering an area during the night
- If Twitch stream going live for a channel you follow, then change the color of my Kasa Smart Bulb
- If new follower on your Twitch channel, then change the color of my Kasa Smart Bulb
- Toggle Kasa Device
- Turn off TP-Link/Kasa Outlet when Exiting a Chosen Area
- If it is cloudy outside, turn on your lights
Useful TP-Link Kasa and WiSPLICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A session was updatedThis trigger fires when a station owned by this user has a session opened or closed.
- A session was startedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user starts a session on the specified station.
- A session was stoppedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user stops a session on the specified station.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together