If it is cloudy outside, turn on your lights
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Activate a scene when you leave an area
- Turn on When it Get's Hot Outside
- Kasa Off by Location Temperature
- If myQ garage door is closed, then turn off Kasa (door down) light [HS103(US)]
- Activate a scene at sunrise
- Toggle your lights to make your home look occupied
- Turn off your Kasa lights with Button widget
- Turn on TP-Link/Kasa Outlet when Entering Area
Useful TP-Link Kasa and MyQ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Close doorThis action will close a garage door.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn off lightThis action will turn off a light
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- Turn on lightThis action will turn on a light
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together