Activate a scene every day at a specific time.
Popular Date & Time and TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Toggle your lights to make your home look occupied
- Run scene at chosen day of week at chosen time
- Turn off your lights at midnight
- Power up socket at set time
- Power down socket at set time
Useful Date & Time and TP-Link Kasa integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together