Save receipts to Evernote
Other popular Camera widget workflows and automations
- Send a photo to @pixelsorter
- Change your lights to the color of your life
- Camera widget to Teams
- Send a Boxcar notification with image
- Update your Twitter profile pic
- Camera widget to note card
- Record when and where I got this business card
- Get an email with all pics taken today by EOD
Useful Camera widget and INSTAR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cloud storage will expireThis trigger fires when your INSTAR Cloud storage plan is coming close to it's expiration.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time you take any new photo via Do Camera.
- Cloud storage is fullThis trigger fires when your Cloud storage reaches it's maximum capacity.
- Too many false alarmsThis trigger fires when you have more than 500 alarm videos of which more than 80% are recognized as false alarms.
- Too many alarm uploadsThis trigger fires when the amount of alarm uploads per day exceeds a specific number.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on motion detectionThis action will turn on your camera's motion detection.
- Turn off motion detectionThis action will turn off your camera's motion detection.
- Turn on alarm emailThis action will turn on your camera's alarm email notification.
- Turn off alarm emailThis action will turn off your camera‘s alarm email notification.
- Turn camera to a preset positionThis action will allow you to turn your pan&tilt camera to a specific preset position.
- Switch alarm areasThis action will allow you to turn your camera's motion detection areas on or off.
- Set the alarm area sensitivityThis action will adjust the sensitivity of your camera's motion detection areas.
- Turn on Cloud alarm emailThis action will turn on the Cloud alarm email notification.
- Turn off Cloud alarm emailThis action will turn off the Cloud alarm email notification.
- Receive a Cloud status emailThis action will send an email with the number of alarm uploads today.
- Alarm trigger and video uploadThis action will trigger an alarm recording and upload to your Cloud account.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together