Get a weekly email of news about the Air Force from the Department of Defense
Other popular Department of Defense workflows and automations
- Get a weekly email of news about the Navy from the Department of Defense
- Get a weekly email of news about the Army from the Department of Defense
- Get notified on WhatsApp on new specific article published on the Department of Defense
- Get an email when a new Department of Defense Applet is published
- Get an email when Department of Defense publishes a new trigger or action
- Get a weekly email of news about the Marines from the Department of Defense
- Save photo essays from the Department of Defense to your Pocket queue
- Get a weekly digest of published photo essays from the Department of Defense
Useful Department of Defense and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- News articlesThis trigger fires when a news article is published by the Department of Defense.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Photo essaysThis trigger fires when a new photo essay is published by the Department of Defense.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together