Useful dormakaba TAS and MobiLinc integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A lock is locked, unlocked, or jammedThis trigger fires when a lock changes status.
- Door Lock UnlockedThis triggers when the TAS door lock is unlocked
- A device turned on or offThis trigger fires when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- A variable is set to a valueThis trigger fires when a state or integer variable is set.
- A security area changed stateThis trigger fires when a security area changed state to armed or disarmed.
- A program is true or falseThis trigger fires when a program is true or false.
- A sensor turned on or offThis trigger fires when a Motion, Water Leak, TriggerLinc, or Door sensor turns on or off.
- A Z-Wave device is reporting low batteryThis trigger fires when any Z-Wave device is reporting 20% or less battery remaining.
Actions (Then that)
- Run, enable, or disable a programThis action will enable, disable, or run a program's If, Then, or Else condition.
- Turn a light on, off, or dimThis action will turn an INSTEON or Z-Wave light on, off, or dim.
- Lock or unlock a doorThis action will lock or unlock a Z-Wave lock.
- Turn a scene on or offThis action will turn a scene on or off.
- Set a variableThis action will set a state or integer variable to a custom value.
- Arm or disarm a security areaThis action will arm or disarm a security area.
- Adjust a thermostatThis action will adjust a thermostat's mode and setpoint.
- Open or close the garage doorThis action will open or close the garage door controlled by an INSTEON IOLinc.
- Turn a switch on or offThis action will turn an INSTEON, Z-Wave, or X10 device on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together