Get a text when the Department of State issues a new travel alert
Other popular Department of State workflows and automations
- Get an email when the Department of State issues a press release
- Tweet Travel Advisories
- Post new travel alerts from the Department of State to a Slack channel
- Tweet official travel alerts issued by the Department of State
- Get an email when the Department of State issues a travel warning
- Get a mobile notification when the Department of State issues a travel warning
- Get an email when a new Department of State Applet is published
- Get an email when Department of State publishes a new trigger or action
Useful Department of State and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Travel warningsThis trigger fires every time there is a new travel warning from the State Department.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- Travel alertsThis trigger fires every time there is a new alert from the State Department.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires every time there is a new press release from the State Department.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together