Useful e-Connect and Elektrum integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together