Useful e-Connect and Google Docs integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- New document addedThis trigger fires when a new document is added to a Google Drive folder. Note: only works for docs created after the Applet is turned on.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together