Useful e-Connect and littleBits integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Turned OnThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit receives an input signal from another littleBits module.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Turned OffThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit's input goes from high to low.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Activate OutputThis Action will activate the output of your cloudBit for 3 seconds.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Deactivate OutputThis Action will deactivate the output of your cloudBit.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set Output LevelThis Action will set the output of your cloudBit to the specified level for the specified length of time.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together