Useful e-Connect and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together