Useful e-Connect and Otiom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Start AlarmThe Otiom tag has entered an alarm state
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Stop AlarmThe Otiom tag has left an alarm state
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together