Useful e-Connect and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together