Useful e-Connect and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together