Uzzini pirmais par elektrības cenas izmaiņām Latvijā
Other popular Elektrum workflows and automations
- If current electricity price in area is above 90 EUR/MWh,\"Boiler\":Switch 1:OFF
- Pielāgo iRobot uzlādi elektroenerģijas cenai
Useful Elektrum and GO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of battery is lowThis query returns a list of when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Electricity price listDay-ahead prices represent the result of Nord Pool’s day-ahead implicit auction market. Peak = 09:00 to 20:00 Off peak 1 = 01:00 to 08:00 Off peak 2 = 21:00 to 24:00 Average = arithmetic average
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together