Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
- Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
- If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
Useful Envoy and Home Connect Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle startsThis trigger fires every time your dryer cycle starts.
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Cycle is completeThis trigger fires every time your dryer cycle is complete. This requires both the drying and wrinkle guard to be finished, in case you were using wrinkle guard.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your dryer door has been opened (works only if the dryer is turned on).
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your dryer door has been closed (works only if the dryer is turned on).
- Condensate container is fullThis trigger fires every time the condensate container is full.
- Lint filter is fullThis trigger fires every time the lint filter is full.
- Drying process finishedThis trigger fires every time the drying process of your dryer is finished.
- History of Cycle completed eventsThis query returns a list of events when your dryer completed a cycle.
- History of lint filter is fullThis query returns a list of when the lint filter was full.
- History of door closedThis query returns a list of when your dryer door was been closed (works only if the dryer was turned on).
- History of condensate container is fullThis query returns a list of when the condensate container was full.
Actions (Then that)
- Start automatic programThis action will start the selected automatic program with your preferred settings.
- Start time programThis action will start the selected time program with your preferred duration.
- Start selected programThis action will start the dryer program selected on the appliance.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active dryer program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active dryer program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused dryer program.
- Turn off dryerThis action will turn off your dryer.
- Select Connected Dry program recommendationThis action will select the program recommended by intelligentDry/Smart Dry with your preferred settings.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together