Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
- When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
Useful Envoy and AC Cloud Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together