When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
- If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
- Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
Useful Envoy and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together