Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
- When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
Useful Envoy and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together