Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
- When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
Useful Envoy and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together