When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
- Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
- If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
Useful Envoy and QNAP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- New file in your folderThis trigger fires every time when a new file is stored to the selected folder.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- New system eventThis trigger fires every time a new system event occurs on your QNAP device. This trigger is only available to the device administrator.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
Actions (Then that)
- Download file from URLThis action will download a file from a given URL to your NAS at a path which you specify.
- Append text to fileThis action will append to a text file as determined by the filename and folder path you specify. If there is no file present, a new file will be created. Once a file’s size reaches to maximum a new file will be created.
- Set user profile picture on QNAP NASThis action will set/change the user profile picture on QNAP Device.
- Control music on QNAP Device via Music StationThis action allows you to control basic music station operations like stop playing current song, play next song in the current playlist and play previous song in the current playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v422.214.171.124 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Play any music station playlist on QNAP DeviceThis action allows you to play any music station playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4126.96.36.199 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control surveillance cameras of QNAP Device via Surveillance StationThis action allow the user to control the camera recording via Surveillance Station (Requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above and Surveillance Station v188.8.131.52 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control device powerThese actions will either shutdown the device, reboot the device or put the device in sleep mode Action Fields. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together