If visitor is pre-registered in Envoy, then add reminder to list.
Other popular Envoy workflows and automations
- Save new visitor contact information in Google Contacts
- When a visitor checks in on Envoy, share a voice message with my Orion Group
- Notify Orion team when Envoy user has completed Health Screening
- Add new visitors to a list on SurveyMonkey
Useful Envoy and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together