Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Formula 1 integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Any new post from Formula 1This trigger fires whenever there is a new post from Formula 1.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together