Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
Useful Eventbrite and FYTA integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together