Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Useful Eventbrite and Homely Smart Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Heating offThis trigger fires when heating is turned off.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Heating onThis trigger fires when heating is turned on.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together