Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Useful Eventbrite and iOS Photos integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to your camera roll.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time you take a screenshot.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo in an area you specify.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- New photo with the front cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the front camera.
- New photo with the rear cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the rear camera.
- New photo added to albumThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to the album you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together