Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and myBackups.guru integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- A backup of a specific site was startedThis trigger fires when a new backup of a site has started.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- A backup of any site was startedThis trigger fires when a new backup of a any site has started.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together