Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Useful Eventbrite and Nexia integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Nexia automation runsThis trigger fires when a Nexia automation runs.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a Nexia automationThis action will run a Nexia automation.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together