Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Useful Eventbrite and Nexx integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a garage door is opened.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Door closedThis trigger fires when the garage door is closed.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Alarm armedThis trigger fires when alarm is armed.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Alarm disarmedThis trigger will fires when alarm is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis action will open the garage door.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Close doorThis action will close the garage door.
- Arm alarmThis action will arm your alarm.
- Arm stayThis action will arm your alarm in stay mode.
- Arm awayThis action will arm your alarm in away mode.
- Arm nightThis action will arm your alarm in night mode.
- Disarm alarmThis action will disarm your alarm.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together