Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
Useful Eventbrite and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together