Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Otiom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Start AlarmThe Otiom tag has entered an alarm state
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Stop AlarmThe Otiom tag has left an alarm state
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together