Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Useful Eventbrite and PagerDuty integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together