Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Pop Culture Happy Hour Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Pop Culture Happy Hour" Podcast
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together