Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Useful Eventbrite and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together