Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Useful Eventbrite and Stripe integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New customer createdThis trigger fires when a new customer is created.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New payment receivedThis trigger fires when a new payment is received.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Failed PaymentThis trigger fires when a payment attempt fails.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- New invoice createdThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together